We partner with five regional cardiac centres that deliver cardiac services.
Our regional cardiac centre partners are:
- Kelowna General Hospital (KGH) – Interior Health
- Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) – Fraser Health
- Royal Jubilee Hospital (RJH) – Island Health
- St. Paul's Hospital (SPH) – Vancouver Coastal Health
- Vancouver General Hospital (VGH) – Vancouver Coastal Health
Referrals for all specialized cardiac diagnostic and treatment procedures must be made by a health care professional: physician, nurse practitioner, cardiologist or internist.
To get a referral, you should talk to your primary care provider or specialist.